Student Advisor – My International Office
Location: based in Accra, Ghana office
Work Type: Full Time
MYIO LTD which trades as My International Office is a UK headquartered international education company that was founded in July 2018. MYIO specialises in assisting students looking to study overseas and provides free application and visa services to its education partner destinations including the UK, US, Canada, and Australia amongst others.
Due to an increase in student numbers from Ghana, a student advisor position has become available for immediate start to the right candidate.
Student Advisors are primarily responsible for providing information, advice, support and processing of applications for international students seeking studies overseas in any of our partner institutions around the world. Student Advisors work directly with students, partners and feeder organisations that refer students with the objective to achieve office and country sales performance targets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Student Counselling and Destination Promotion
- Delivering Results and Converting Students
- Processing Applications for Students and Partners
- Lead Generation of New Students and Generating Enquiries
- Client Relationships both at Student and Partner Organisation level
- Working Independently but also Contributing to Team and Country Objectives
- Communication with Partners Schools and Students
- Multi-Tasking and Prioritising Workload
- Meeting Deadlines for Key Clients
- Keeping up to Date on Product Knowledge of Partners and Destinations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of education institutions, admission processes, immigration requirements and their international operations.
- High level communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders including students, parents, institution representatives, education sponsors and referral partners.
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Effective team worker, supporting colleagues and contributing positively to overall team’s success.
- Problem solving skills and working with students and partners to get a result that is favourable for all clients.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems.
- Experience of education counselling.
Working at My International Office
My International Office has ambitious plans to grow and expand the business across West Africa and beyond. We are looking for talented people to join us and not just be part of the journey but also contribute to the success and growth of the company in the long run and progress in the business professionally.
What is on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Commissions and Bonuses
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Ongoing Support from UK HQ and Nigerian offices
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Opportunities to take part in Overseas Familiarisation Trips
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in the role, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For any questions about the role, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 26th April 2022
Interviews: Will be held on the 4th and 5th May over Zoom or Microsoft Teams Meetings.
Please note that MYIO will only contact successful candidates.