ITEC is a leading company specialising in the “Education Abroad” sector in Russia. Our proven marketing strategies over more than 18 years have made ITEC one of the largest and most successful independent agencies for the enrolment of Russian students worldwide at universities, secondary schools, language, summer and executive courses.
|Name||ITEC – International Travel & Education Company|
|Address||str.Tverskaya, 22a, bld. 3Moscow 125009 Russia|
|Year of Foundation||1996|
|Main business||Education Abroad (90 % of company business)|
|Other supportive departments||Tourism, Air-tickets, Language School, Visa Support|
|Office locations||Moscow, Irkutsk, Kazan, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk|
Our mission statement:
- To provide a first class service to our students and our university partners
- To substantially increase the number of suitable Russian students studying at our partner universities overseas
- To promote the brands and names of the partner Universities on Russian market
How does ITEC achieve these aims?
- Each February we invite all of our university partners to participate in our Annual ITEC Worldwide University Fair in Moscow. Held at the prestigious Lotte Plaza Hotel, the Fair attracted more than 1,000 potential students and their family members. In 2014, more than 40 partner universities from the UK, the USA, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland attended the Fair.
- ITEC also holds regional fairs in Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk and Kazan to attract more students from the whole Russia.
- ITEC organizes US and Canadian Education Fairs and invites American and Canadian academic institutions for participation. Fairs are held in Moscow, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, and Kazan and Novosibirsk.
- ITEC holds monthly events to promote education in the Hospitality and Art sectors. These include presentations, seminars, master-classes, competitions and meetings with career advisors from the Russian head hunting agencies.
- ITEC keeps in close contact with its clients through its comprehensive database and offers them information about higher education abroad through ITEC’s higher education brochures, website, invitations to seminars and Fairs.
- ITEC publishes media articles at both online and offline media highlighting the benefits of education abroad. Articles include the names and profiles of ITEC’s partner institutions.
- ITEC holds regular events on various aspects of education abroad. These are seminars, lectures, master classes, workshops, presentations on different countries educational systems, subjects, and topics of foreign education.
- ITEC supports promotional opportunities in internet portals dedicated to education and career development.
- ITEC closely works with a number of prominent Russian insurance, media and investment companies, banks, charities, medical facilities, airline and shipping companies and fashion houses. In conjunction with these companies, ITEC develops combined marketing projects
- ITEC publishes a glossy Higher Education Abroad brochure which is distributed free of charge at all of ITEC’s fairs and events.
- The ITEC website at itecgroup.ru is regularly updated and contains comprehensive information on our partner institutions, education abroad news, information on visa requirements, a calendar of events, and many articles about education abroad.
- ITEC holds a number of trainings, found trips for its staff to enrich and update the knowledge on all educational aspects and partner institutions and skills (sales trainings, time-management etc). These trainings can be both in-house and joint with partners.